Monday, May 20, 2013

Week 31-Transfer 4



Alooooooooooohhaaa!

Wow, I'm not sure even where to start! First of all, I LOVE you all so much! It was so good to talk to you and to hear all of your voices and everything! I seriously have the best family EVER! So I know I already told mom and I'm sure she has told everyone else by now;) but last night and today has been such a blur! Last night, Sister Bonrostro and I went on shift at the VC and Elder McDonough pulled us aside and said he needed to talk to us. So he took us into "God's Plan for His Family" because that was the only room available:) and he said, "Alright, Sister Rowley, we have a special assignment for you. You and Sister Bonrostro are going to be splitting up." Both of us were kind of in shock. I have been training Sister Bonrostro online for only a few weeks and we have just grown so close! So then he told us how Sister Jones, who was out Full Prosylising on the Hilo side of the Big Island, was coming back to the visitor center in an emergency transfer. Sister Mckeever was going to be taking her place and I was going to be her new companion! That left Sister Bonrostro to train Sister Hendersen not only online, but finish training her period. She will be great at that though! She has got so much more confident online and she is so sweet and loving! 

So he told us this last night and said that I was going to go with Sister Mckeever in the morning to pick up Sister Jones and bring her back here. So I had one night to let it sink in that I was getting a new companion, going offline, and whitewashing a new area. It will also be my first time in a family ward as well so that will be new and different. Thankfully I love sister Jones! She is having a really hard time because of some things she went through in Hilo, but she just needs a lot of love and she will be fine:) She seemed so scared to come back but the more people she sees she is becoming more and more like her old self:) Plus we get to be pad mates with Sister Shin and Kim again whom I already adore so that will be fun:) 

I feel like I just talked to you so i'm not sure what else to say. Today we are spending our time trying  to get our feet on the ground. We both need to move pads and then figure out if we have any appointments tonight...Luckily, the area we are going into was just sister Mckeever's area and she is an amazing missionary and is very organized so we should be fine. 

I love you all so much! Thank you for being the best family ever! 

Les Quiero!
Hermana Rowley (Shayla)



No comments:

Post a Comment